Renewable Energy Program Office
Assigned to the Energy Directorate of the Ministry of Economy
Researcher, Green Energy and Environment Research Laboratories
Industrial Technology Research Institute
Millennium Decision Technology Co., Ltd.
Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering
Chung Yuan Christian University
Industrial Economics and Knowledge Center, Industrial Technology Research Institute
Assistant Professor, Department of Resource Engineering
National Cheng Kung University
Energy supply planning
Analysis of impact factors of energy consumption
Renewable energy forecasting
Projects and Publications
Past five years
- Exploring deep decarbonization pathways for Taiwan’s electricity sector (MOST)(110-2410-H-006 -089 -)
- Evolution of land subsidence and sustainable management strategies in critical zone- integrated evaluation and management strategy for land subsidence (2/3)(MOST)(110-2621-M-006 -010-)
- The impact of the development of clean fuels for vehicles on energy and interindustry linkages (ITRI)
- Solving the dilemma of energy transformation in Taiwan and suggestions for the development of energy storage technologies (3/3)(科技部)(109-2627-M-011-001-)
- Evolution of land subsidence and sustainable management strategies in critical zone- integrated evaluation and management strategy for land subsidence (1/3)(MOST)(109-2621-M-006 -006-)
- Applications of a novel hybrid model for analyzing driving forces behind the changes in residential electricity consumption(MOST)(109-2410-H-006-093-)
- The impact of the development of clean fuels for vehicles on energy supply and interindustry linkages (ITRI)
- Solving the dilemma of energy transformation in Taiwan and suggestions for the development of energy storage technologies (2/3)(MOST)(108-2627-M-011-001-)
- Huang, Y. H., Lai, Y. J. and Wu, J. H. (2022). A system dynamics approach to modeling groundwater dynamics: case study of the Choshui river basin, Sustainability, Vol.14, Iss.3, 1371.
- Huang, Y. H., Wu J. H. and Huang H. S. (2021). Analyzing the driving forces behind CO2 emissions in energy-resource-poor and fossil-fuel-centered economies: case studies from Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea, Energies, Vol.14, Iss.17, 5351.
- Huang, Y. H. and Wu, J. H. (2021). Bottom-up analysis of energy efficiency improvement and CO2 emission reduction potentials in the cement industry for energy transition: an application of extended marginal abatement cost curves, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.296, 126619.
- Wu, K. Y., Huang, Y. H. and Wu, J. H., (2021), Economic analysis for renewable electricity development with professional disaggregation: The case of Taiwan, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.279, 123346.
- Huang, Y. H. (2020), Examining impact factors of residential electricity consumption in Taiwan using index decomposition analysis based on end-use level data”, Energy, Vol.213, 119067.
- Lee, H., Yang, Y.Y., Wu, J. H., Huang, Y.H. (2020), The impact of Taiwan’s energy transition policy on power supply planning, Mining & Metallurgy：The Bulletin of the Chinese Institute of Mining & Metallurgical Engineers, Vol. 64, Iss. 3, pp9-21.
- Wu, K. Y., Huang, Y. H. and Wu, J. H. (2018), Impact of electricity shortages during energy transitions in Taiwan”, Energy, Vol.151, pp622-632.
- Huang, Y. H.(2018), Determinants of electricity consumption in Taiwan’s residential sector – a decomposition analysis, Journal of Taiwan Energy, Vol. 5, Iss. 4, pp351-365.